Terms of the website
Redined informs you that access and use of the website http://redined.mecd.gob.es/xmlui and directories under it, and the services or content through it can be obtained, are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice that access to any of these services or contents may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
Therefore, if details in this Legal Notice are not in conformity, please do not use the website, since any use of it or the services and content included therein implies acceptance of the legal terms contained in this text. The conditions and terms set out in this Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit Redined.
Redined reserves the right at any time and without notice to users, to temporarily modify, extend or suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and website services, and to make changes to the order to update, amend, modify, add or delete the contents of the website or its design. The content and services offered by the portal are updated regularly.
1. Intellectual property rights and industrial property
The design of the website and its source code, logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear in it, belong to Redined (the Ministry of Education and Professional Training and Autonomous Communities) and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Total or partial reproduction of the texts provided by the website is authorized, provided that their integrity is maintained and explicity cited Redined as a source of information. For other content - refered to the documents included in the different collections of the database - the license is limited to downloading by the user of such contents and private use thereof, provided that said contents are kept intact, leaving its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity, totally prohibited unless expressly authorized by the legal depository.
Redined declares its respect for the rights of intellectual property of others; Therefore, if you believe that this site could be violating your rights, please contact Redined.
2. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms in this Legal Notice and any other matter relating to the services of this website, will be the Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict that may arise in connection with the view of the website or use of the services it can offer, the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport and the user agree to submit to the Courts of the user’s domicile, provided that it is located in Spanish territory.
3. Links or hyperlinks
Redined provides access to other websites that we believe may be of your interest. The objective of these links is to provide the search for resources that may be of interest via the Internet. However, these pages do not belong, nor does a review of its contents and therefore can not be held responsible for them, the operation of the linked site or for any damages that may result from access to or use thereof. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions arising from access to the website link.
Users who intend to establish a link between their website and the Redined should consider the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Redined and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Redined of its contents or services. Therefore, it will not be declared or understood that Redined has expressly authorized the hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website from established the hyperlink.
- Redined is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions arising from access to the website of the hyperlink.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established may not contain brand name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Redined, except those signs that are part of the hyperlink.
- The website on which the hyperlink does not contain information with contents that are unlawful, discriminatory, contrary to the commonly accepted or violate public order ethical principles, nor does it contain contents that infringe the rights of third parties.
Redined expressly prohibits the making of "framings" or the use by others of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of its website.
Cookies are created in the user's browser to record their activity on the website files.
Redined follows the legal regulations and guidelines in this area of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
|_ga, _dc_gtm_*, _gat and _gat_*
|Store technical information to generate usage statistics website (visited pages, new visits, etc). They are Google Analytics cookies.
|JSESSIONID and BIGipServerpool_*
|Store technical information for a better experience of the website.
When navigating through Redined you accept and allow the use and installation of these cookies. However, you can disable them in your browser or block any tracking application. We encourage and welcome to keep them active. Redined is not responsible that once disabling cookies, the page stops working properly.